How...

Part 1
I'm making a little post about how I create some of my images today, I hope people will enjoy this little exercise. I'll be posting the final print once I'm done.

I first select a print I want to work with. Personally I like with prints made on RC coated photographic paper although I have used fiber based papers for this as well. Ink jet papers and there inks used with digital print don't hold up to the torture I put the print through.

DSC_2085
So I have the print picked out I'll also need water, charcoal, cotton balls, and paper towels.

DSC_2086
Next I use the cotton ball to wet the print so it's damp but not soaking wet.

DSC_2087
After the print is damp I crush up charcoal and sprikle it on the print.

posted by eddieguy @ 4:49 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cool Links

Archives

Previous Posts

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to netvibes


Gawker 

Artists